Thursday, September 12th, 2019 | 8:45 am - 9:45 am
Join us for an interactive, strength training program adapted from Tufts University.
Sales start June 7th at 9:00AM.
Summer session will run from July 1st - Sept. 13.
All activity levels welcome, exercises can be modified based on abilities. Equipment is provided. Ages 55 and older.
Classes are $20/session, payment is nonrefundable. Spaces are limited!
All locations and times are listed, scroll down on the right hand side to see available choices. If a class you are trying to register for is not displayed, the class is sold out. Please select a different class or call (608) 785-5776 to be placed on the wait list.
For more information on Strong Seniors go to: https://www.getactivelacrosse.org/be-active/strong-seniors/
- North Presbyterian Church: 1327 Salem Rd La Crosse, WI
- Faith United Methodist Church: 1818 Redfield St. La Crosse, WI (by Longfellow Middle School)
- English Lutheran Church: 16th and King St. La Crosse, WI
- First Free Church: 123 Mason St. Onalaska, WI
- United Methodist Church: 212 4th Ave. N. Onalaska, WI
- Mindoro: Farmington Town Hall
- St. Joseph's Ridge: Greenfield Town Hall
N1800 Town Hall Road
La Crosse, Wisconsin 54601